"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends."
~Mary Catherwood
It is an amazing feeling to have a friend that you have only "known" for a short time but feel so connected in so many ways. A friendship that goes deeper than you knew was possible. A friendship that you know will last through all of the years, no matter where you live. You know, that kind where you might not see each other for a long time but when you are finally reconnected, it is as if you've never been apart? Oregon and Nebraska are just too far apart. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father brought this gal into my life! She has taught me SO many things, and I am a better person because of her friendship.
I am so thankful for my girl friends who keep my grounded. Who know when I'm having a bad day even though I might have a smile on my face, and just ask if I'm doing okay. Friends who will drop anything to help and who just stop by for a visit without notice. Who love me even when my house isn't tidy and I have three days worth of dishes in the sink and no make up on. Friends who teach me without knowing it and friends who I look up to and want to emulate! I never imagined I'd find two of the bestest gals in this little town!
Friendships of any kind are so very important and I feel very blessed to have many good friends!
"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"
~author uknown
Maleia and Jenni...thanks for being amazing!


4 comments:
I am so honored to be your friend. You are amazing! Thanks for everything you do. Maleia, I miss you.
TRUE friends are hard to come by. You're one lucky gal. What beautiful pictures!
I too have found a bond like this and I'm so glad you have also. A bosom buddy of sorts, one you can chat for hours with or sit in silence and be quite content either way. Love you sis!
Awesome pictures! You will be friends forever, thank goodness. Even if you're far apart.
Post a Comment