"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pre-School girl

this little lady has been wanting to go to "school" for at least a year.  FINALLY it is her turn!  Jenni organized a "Joy School" type preschool with six other mom's and their toddlers.  We will rotate weeks of teaching in our own homes, which will work out perfectly!  My turn is next week...

Today was Ella's first day.

She was excited.



and silly.



and adorable.




Pin It!

4 comments:

Christine said...

She's absolutely darling, Ali! I bet she'll love it. I hope she has a blast!

Darci said...

Cute, cute! I'm glad you have a group to do the preschool with.

Madison Grunig said...

She is so cute. I love her long, blonde hair and sweet little smile. I think this joy school thing will be quite the hit with all these cute little ones.

me said...

Good luck! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...