and a little mover and a shaker!! She started crawling about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't stop moving since. I was very happy because our area rug was my "fence" or so I thought. She didn't have enough coordination yet to move on the wood floors in the beginning. This week however, she has found her coordination and is all over the place. I have pulled out the baby gates-which the boys really dislike. If Ella sees something she wants-she locks in and doesn't stop until she gets it, or I get her! Of course the fun things that come with this stage...constantly "finger sweeping" her mouth for goodies she decided to eat, too much sweeping and vacuuming, and the constant thought of; "where is Ella now". Rusty (our Vizsla) and Ella have been well aquainted. She loves to crawl over to his bed where he continues to lick her face
(GROSS...for the slobber germs and the nasty dog hair on the blanket).
She can pull herself up fairly well if she is barefoot (wood floors) other wise she slips and slides and nothing is accomplished. I therefore like to TRY to keep socks on her. Her new favorite thing is to take her shoes and socks off...so my mission is compromised!! I am trying NOT to encourage this crawling, standing thing...but it is just so cute! She loves Cheerios, Gerber "Puffs", cut up banana, small pieces of bread and most baby foods. I tried peas the other day and thought she'd hate them, but she ate the entire jar! She is still a very good baby and loves her brothers. We can't believe that she will be 1 soon!!!
6 comments:
Oh, the fun that comes with that stage. I was CONSTANTLY finger swiping Pieper. Everything went in that girl's mouth. Yuck. She's a doll and I can tell mommy loves making her cute.
Congratulations on your advancement to baby gates! She's a doll - always has been! Just wait until she wants to take on the stairs!
I am so excited that you are (sorta) coming my way in a couple weeks! Although I'm not sure we will see each other! How can so much be going on at that time that you are finally close enough and I may not get a chance to see you!? Its been almost 4 years! ugh!!
Miss Ella is a doll! Zander would love to push her down! Dang boy!!
Love the cute pics of Ella! But please keep her away from the DOG... ewwwwww!
Can't wait to have a baby to dress up all cute, even if it is a boy! ;)
very cute! Ella is all grown up, we need to see her in person to appreciate all her sweetness.
Slobber and dog hair with a baby around . . . oh, I remember those days! We can't wait to see and cutie pie Ella this week. Get better would you both! - DARCI
Post a Comment