Another year has come and gone...and I am another year older...though I am not sure how much wiser I can get. Ha...just kidding. I woke up this morning at 5:30 to go workout at our Community Center. (I'll have a new post about the whole workout thing later). As I was running on the treadmill, I was thinking about being 31. My 30th year was great. What do I want for the next 30 years...love, happiness, family, friends, joy, laughter, learning, compassion...I can go on and on. I need to serve others more, be less worried about myself (body image, etc) and do much better in the spiritual category.
Anyway, so far it has been a great day with phone calls, emails and cards in the mail! Thank you everyone who remember that today is my birthday!
For fun...I thought I'd share a few pics of me...through the years. Don't laugh too hard, fall of your chair, gasp, or question if it is really me...YES THEY ARE!! One more thought...it is a good thing that we get cuter with age...at least in my case. I had a few really rough looking years...6th grade...
2 1/2 months old
8 years old
10 or 11 years old (I think) 6th Grade
17 1/2 years old, Senior pictures
31 years old
with a baby girl of my own

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Alison! It really is great getting older- I've loved my 30's so far. I love the pictures too- I think you look exactlty the same since 8th grade- you're so cute. And now I know where your kids get their bit of red hair. Hope your day is wonderful!
I TOTALLY remembered it was your birthday - which is why I'm here at your blog to wish you a happy day! I love the pictures of you!
I hope the next 30 years are wonderful for you!
Happy birthday Alison!
Again Ali,
Happy Birthday to you!! Wow! Keep getting more and more beautiful. I loved how you were so brave to posts the pictures of you in the past. You looked great!! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Much Love to ya,
Heather :0
Happy Birthday Ali! I hope your day was great and that Matt treated you like a queen! Like he doesn't already :)
Love ya and miss ya!!
Post a Comment