ICE FISH
This is a hobby that Matt has become quite a fan of and has adopted full heartedly. I have been a handful of times...WHEN WE WERE DATING 11 YEARS AGO. I am just not big on going...but Matt loves to take the boys and they beg to go! I think the reason I really don't want to go is because if Matt takes all the boys...
I GET A DAY WITH JUST ME & ELLA!
That in and of itself is quite exciting for me! Now, we don't just have a few Ice Fishing trinkets..we have the Ice House, sleds, auger, heater for the Ice House, special ice fishing poles, "tip ups", live bait, etc, etc. Morley really enjoys going, Brayden is practially obsessed and Drew...well he would rather stay home. The first time he went ice fishing he was given instructions like "don't cover the holes with snow"...Drew must have heard, "cover the holes with snow." So, he did and one leg fell all of the way in. He was cold and not very happy but he can't forget that it happened. He did go with Matt last week and had a fun time though. The only downside...they REALLY stink when they come home!
These are a bunch of pictures of this winter's fishing trips.
5 comments:
How did I know that Matt owned all that stuff?
Brrrr... that just looks cold to me! Smart girl for staying home!
Hey Ali,
Happy Belated Birthday! Can you do me a favor???? Can you please send some of that snow this way to Georgia? We are in a drought and it's not cute..HA. I'm glad you and Ella got some girl time together while the boys were gone!
Nat
Too cold for me! It looks like the boys had a great time!
I'm with you, though. Stay home, put in a chick flick & start scrapping - or blogging!
Looks like you are teaching your boys the right things! Wish we could be there with you!
Post a Comment