"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Okay, Okay...I am ready to blog...

I am giving in to peer pressure, and creating my own blog. This is something that may be fun and exciting for some to read and completely boring and pointless for others. My main objective of doing this is to stay better connected with all of our family and friends who live miles and miles away. I am not a good journal keeper...okay I don't keep one at all, so I hope this will become something where I can record our families activities and memories-good and not so good.

I will write as often as we have things to write about. It could be daily, weekly or monthly (hopefully not that long). I will include the silly, important, unimportant, and crazy events in our lives. I will share our highs and most likely not all the lows. But all in all, I hope this little blog will be something I can archive later and look back on and enjoy.

**Disclaimer...I do not claim to be a funny, creative, whitty, or thoughtful writer. What I think is hilarious may be the exact opposite to others. I do not always catch my typos and errors in grammer, sorry. So...reader beware. Those of you who have told me that this blogging thing is so easy, fun and great...you asked for it! And...you better read mine as much as I read yours!!! Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it and look forward to reading your messages along the way. Great job sis.

Jill said...

Love it!! Already it is way better than my 1 post!! haha I'm computer illiterate when it comes to this stuff!!

Kris said...

Yee ha! So glad you've finally joined the blogging world. I will be checking back often. :)

Her Royal Highness said...

Hey! I'm loving the look of your blog! Congratulations!
I'll be adding you to my blogroll - as I'm sure you'll be doing the same soon! (Haha!)
welcome to the blogosphere, Alyson!

The Teeples said...

Alison,
Wow. You just started blogging and already know how to change your backgrounds. That is completely impressive. Good Work Girl. I will look forward to reading all about you and your cute family. Hey do you have our blog address. If not I will invite you.

Heather :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are blogging! I am adding you to my list of blogs I read. You will be right up there with Lisa Bearnson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...