"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 21, 2013

picking our pumpkins





I am mortified to admit this year we had no choice but to pick out our pumpkins from the bins at Wal-Mart.  Yes.  The bins at Wal-Mart.  Tragic I know.  Since the time I was pregnant with Morley, we have gone to a pumpkin patch.  Well, schedules get insane and day light is short and that is all we could do this year.  We had some awesome neighbors that brought over these huge pumpkins from their patch.  Our garden did NOT do well with pumpkins this year, we were very sad.  The big pumpkins made great decorations on the front porch.  In the end, we were happy to have pumpkins, regardless of how we picked them.  HOPEFULLY next year we will have an abundance from our garden! Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...