"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, October 6, 2013

General Conference + more

















It is so fun to have the chickens.  This week we had eggs in four different colors!  It is true, farm eggs do taste better!  Two years in a row, we had snow on Oktoberfest weekend.  It was too cold to go to the parade in Sidney so we stayed home and snuggled in and watch General Conference.  We also had Noah and Aaron over for the weekend.  Conference was so wonderful!  The goodies and activity sheets helped everyone stay focused and relatively quiet. I enjoyed several mugs of hot cocoa.

I was also able to get my Fall/Halloween decorations up.  I think I have over 50 pumpkins now.  Oh how I love them!  There are pumpkins all over the house and they will stay up until after Thanksgiving.  Ella has enjoyed making forts lately in her room.  She has no problem sleeping in them and kept this particular one up for a week.  Silly girl! Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...