"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 14, 2013

going, going, going.....















I am back to running, or at least trying to in the mornings.  The warm weather is back for a little while so I have been running outside, with Deacon as a companion.  I have been able to witness the most beautiful sunsets while out early in the morning.  I am not looking forward to running on the treadmill once the weather officially turns cold.....for months and months.  Ella and I are trying to get a little more creative with her hair....when we have time in the mornings.  This pony tail was pretty easy.  The separate braids combined into one.  Simple yet very pretty.

October=Breast Cancer awareness month.  We had PINK OUT day at school and the boys wanted to be decked out.  Morley also sported a pink shirt and socks.  Morley also wanted to wear pink socks for football and in turn Drew and Brayden did also.  We have three breast cancer survivors in our family:  Matt's grandmother and an aunt and my grandma Christian.  We all wore pink with pride during October! Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...