"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, July 12, 2013

Idaho adventures {part 3}




Friday was a crazy busy day of fun!  We had a pretty easy morning and then met up with everyone at the water park for an afternoon in the sun. It was HOT and we all spent most of our time in the lazy river. I ran into an old roommate of mine, Wendy Owens (Leatham).  She recognized me....I didn't recognize her-she had a hat on a 9 month pregnant!  It was fun introducing our kids to each other and catching up for a bit.  After we were thoroughly water-logged and sun kissed we headed home to change for the next thing.

Vince planned a fun evening at the park with a BBQ to honor Preston who recently retired after teaching for 40 years.  We had a fun time listening to stories and experiences that they had as a family over the years.  Shane has invented a game that you upload questions to.  You place your iPhone inside of an inflatable ball and when it is tossed the question changes.  It was fun to product test it for him and do something new.  We stayed LATE and ate too much food.  It was fun honoring Preston and his great accomplishments in the community.

I think it was this night we watched the movie outside, not the 4th.....
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...