It baffles me that summer is already over! I don't think three months has ever passed so quickly!!
BUT
here we are...on August 18th and the boys are back in school! We arrived home from our two week vacation to Washington on the evening of the 16th...kinda cutting it close! Tuesday we spent the day cleaning, unpacking and organizing school supplies.
This morning Morley was out of bed at 6:20...all on his own! Brayden and Drew had a little harder time waking up. All summer long they slept in until 9:00, at least...so these early mornings are going to be tough getting used to. We had German Pancakes for breakfast, brushed teeth, double checked hairdo's and took pictures...of course!
aren't they handsome with their great tans?
seriously...does it EVER end??
they really liked screen print shirts this year...can you tell?
and one of Ella with "her boys"
Morley 6th grade Drew 3rd grade Brayden 1st grade
No pictures with teachers this year because "it isn't cool and we're too big". Whatever...
All three were smiling at the end of the school day and had fun things to share. Despite the 101 degree weather...it was a perfect day for the first day of school!
**note** I have been unable to post the rest of our Washington vacation due to the motherboard and LCD screen on our laptop going out...the day before we came home. ALL of my vacation pictures were downloaded from my camera...so I hope I can get them soon! Be patient, I know you're waiting to see the rest!
6 comments:
What handsome boys. I'm sure you remember running for class president in 6th grade. How time flies. It sure was good having all of you here. We miss you.
Handsome boys!! Love the first picture so much! I feel like the summer went fast too, but the last week before school was to start Spencer NEEDED to go back to school. He was such a bother to everyone. :)
You did cut it close, but how fun to have a busy summer. The first picture is especially sweet of Drew!
What handsome, handsome boys. Can't believe the summer is over and school is back in session. That felt like a blink of an eye. Justin and I are grieving over your motherboard. 'Specially me.
Could your boys be any more handsome? They all looked so excited to be going to school! I can't believe how old they are all getting!
Ah, school...I half love it and half hate it. It means the beginning of structure and KNOWING what I'm doing but on the other hand it means less flexibility and spontaneity! I hope your boys have a great year!!
Post a Comment