"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chic Tomboy



Pin It!

10 comments:

me said...

LMBO! Love it! Reminds me that I need to get a pic of Jax wearing a tutu and totin a gun!

Mackay Family said...

For reals? I love that girl! You can tell she has 3 older brothers! Skateboarding with a purse is going to be the next trend!

The Haley Family said...

Those pictures were NOT staged either! She was just hanging out with her brothers during our garage sale and my friend told me I need to run inside and get my camera! Love it!

Darci said...

She couldn't be more adorable! I love it. Ella has so much personality.

Jenni Call said...

So funny. I love how girly she can be but still bite a minnow. LOL.

Cook Family said...

she's so cute. thanks for the comment on my blog. your kids are so cute and growing fast!

Jill said...

Love it!!! What a sweetheart!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

That is tooo cute! I love her. Oh and the pool on my blog was a friends. Wish it was mine. :)

Hadzters said...

I love the little arm purse!

Lori Davis said...

These are too perfect... ahhhh! I can't wait to see her. August, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...