Happy Father's day to my wonderful husband!
You are an awesome dad to our four kiddos! I love they they went to spend so much time with you, all of the time! I love when you wrestle with them and I enjoy watching you play catch with them in the front yard. I enjoy observing your interaction with Ella. I love that you take the boys fishing, camping and hunting so often! I love when you are more patient than me and when you want to do special things with them individually.
We love you so much, you're the best!
****
My friend Jenni took these pictures of the kids and I for Matt's Father's Day gift!
He loved them!


4 comments:
Wonderful pictures and tribute to Matt which is well-deserved.
Dad
Great pics of you and the kids, what a sweet Fathers Day gift!
How sweet! The first photo of Matt and the kids is great. He really is slimming down. Jenni really captured some great pics of you and the kids.
I love the pics, especially the one of you and the kids in black and white and the one of Matt and the kids. We need to do more of those. So cute! Happy father's day to Matt!
Post a Comment