




We had a fun Blue and Gold Banquet for the cub scouts. The theme was the Olympics and it was well planned and fun for the kids. I helped with the dessert....and then ruined the plan. I was supposed to do red and green frosting as someone else was doing yellow, black and blue. What colors did I do....red and blue. Oh well, life goes on and the kids were clueless. Thankfully they were eaten quickly and the disgrace was over. ha ha Dinner was good from what I was told and the games were fun. Scooter races, winter clothes relay, "ice skating" on black plastic, obstacle course and bobbing for apples. All of the boys received 'gold medals" after the events. Brayden did awesome and has been working very hard, attending two cub scout dens. He meets every Monday with me after school and every other Wednesday at church. He came home with eight awards and will receive three more at our Dalton B & G banquet coming up soon. I am so proud of him and his good attitude towards scouts! I love still working with him and it is hard to believe that he will be out of "my scouts" very shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment