"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, September 15, 2013

rainy date night





 
 




I dyed my hair.  WOW....it is dark.  I will add some highlights but it is hard to get used to.  Matt kissed a blonde goodbye in the morning and came home to a brunette/red head. 

Football is consuming our lives this summer/fall!  Last week we had 95 degree weather for the Friday evening game.....this weekend it was rainy at 58.  Welcome to Nebraska!  Leyton had a great game and Morley had some excellent playing time!  We heard his name over the intercom several times as he carried the ball on a few plays.  The game was a total blow out of 68-8 against Creek Valley.  Matt and I enjoyed out "date in the rain".  It is fun to watch Morley on this team.  There are 25 players and the upperclassmen are excellent roll models.  We live in a great community!

Drew and Brayden also won their games on Saturday.  Brayden is playing like a crazy man!  He is doing so well and his coaches are so encouraging and proud of his progress.  Drew is playing well also.  He seems to forget sometimes that is okay to not be nice on the field...until the whistle blows.  He will improve as time goes on!

GO FOOTBALL!  Slowly but surely I will understand this crazy game! Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...