"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FOOTBALL!!!






Leyton had their first regular season football game Friday night against Garden County.  It was a game that we thought may never end.  It started an hour late at 8:00 because a big rain storm came through bringing thunder and lightening.  They couldn't start the game until 30 minutes after the last lightening strike.....8:00.  They team played pretty well and we were tied at half time.  Then the second half was delayed because MORE lightening came in too close and finally the 2nd half started around 10:00.  Leyton won the game 28-16 and everyone was so excited!  The game ended at 11:20 pm and were home shortly after midnight.  Morley didn't get any playing time, as we figured since he is freshman.  He did say it was awesome and exciting to be on the sidelines with his team.  They will play two JV games and he'll suit up for all the Varsity games. 

On game day, the football players wear their jerseys and the girls like to wear the players second jersey.  Hope asked to wear Morley's on Friday and she sent me these pictures today.  He has a fun group of friends and I am so happy about that!  I couldn't resist this football bling!  I will wear it proudly! Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...