Morley has really been enjoying running cross country! He finally has a home meet on Saturday that the whole family could go to! Morley loved the cooler temps and the early morning run. I missed his "finishing line" pictures because I was preoccupied yelling/encouraging him to sprint to the end. I love watching my kids work hard and succeed! One more to go and a little break until basketball starts.
*these two pictures are from an invitational in Chadron*
We are really, Really, REALLY working on him to transfer to Leyton soon. He is fighting us big time. How hard do we push? We feel strongly that we need to have our kids in the same school district, not to mention it would make extracurricular activities so much easier to have him 20 miles closer. Oh, tough decisions that we'll need to make. It would be perfect to transfer him now before basketball season starts....but I don't think we'll move that fast.
I sure love this kid and we are sensitive to his feelings. He is doing great in school and he has great friends which we are so grateful for!


2 comments:
Love your sporty family!
Run Mo! He is one active guy. Those years are tough, so changing schools would be a big deal. He's a strong one. Basketball season is on our radar too now. Busy, busy!
Post a Comment