"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, September 14, 2012

15 years and eternity to go....

engagement April 1997


Wedding day September 12, 1997

12 years

just a random one of us I love




Fifteen years of marriage.  What journey we have been on.  Through our ups and downs, struggles and triumphs, laughter and tears we are strong.  Stronger than ever and together forever.  I love you Matt Haley and thank you for being my best friend and always supporting me, loving me and encouraging me.

self portrait outside the restaurant tonight.
We tend to take a lot of these types of photos!

Life is so busy these days that we had to wait until tonight to celebrate.  We had a little date tried a restaurant called Steel Grill 64 in Bridgeport.  It was SO good and so great to try a new place and not know a soul!  We'll be going back there for sure!  It was wonderful to sit and talk and laugh.  It isn't often that we get to sit and visit as we  seem to be giving kisses in passing in the morning or just before drifting off to sleep at night. 

We've lived in Nebraska for over half our marriage.  That is craziness!  We are happy, healthy with a wonderful family.  Life is good!

Happy 15 years babe, love you! 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Valori I. Perry said...

I was WAITING for this post and you did not disappoint! Love you both-- congrats!

Jenni Call said...

Your anniversary posts are so fun. Love you!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Love the last picture... you both look great. Love you!

Candice said...

What a great journey! Can you put your dress back on and take some current photos, it'd be fun! :)

Love you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...