"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, September 30, 2012

FOOTBALL in full swing

**DREW**
Bridgeport Mustangs

Drew is playing on a 5th/6th grade team and having a great time!
This is the first year he has play tackle football and it is agreeing with him.  He has had some great hits, catches, scores and experiences.  Matt thinks that he is a little timid at time which he attributes to his inexperience.  I love watching him play and really need to have a crash course in football lingo.  
The positions he has been playing are tight end, defensive end and full back.






Drew made an awesome catch during his second game for a two-point conversion.



**BRAYDEN**
Bridgeport Bull Dogs


This picture of Brayden and Mason melts my heart.  They are two very sensitive, sweet boys.


Brayden's team is doing quite well.  He is playing on a 3rd/4th grade time.  Brayden isn't getting a lot of playing time which is frustrating to all of us. When he does get in,  he does well and plays hard.


I love this row dad's watching the game.  All of our boys go to school together!




Football may not be "his" sport but he's giving it a good try and maybe next year as a 4th grader he'll like it more.  I love cheering for him!




We sure love our tough football boys!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Football mom...oh the fun! Around here it is pretty serious business. I'm glad it's you. :)
Miss the kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...