"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

thirty.......FIVE

2 1/2 months old

2 years old



Rockin' the pants at my 3rd birthday party


sweet hair at my 4th birthday party

4 years old


5 years old - Kindergarten picture


7 years old with a fun snake and beloved dog, Amber


 9 years old


and the pictures will stop there...my "awkward" years are something I will share at another time!  :)

This is going to be a great year, I can feel it!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Yeah it is! happy birthday, Friend!

Jenni Call said...

It will be an amazing year! You are amazing! Happy birthday.

Madison Grunig said...

Happy birthday! I'm so sorry I missed the lunch today. I wish I could've made it. I hope you have a wonderful day and a terrific year!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Oh man... just like me to be a day late with EVERYTHING!!! Happy Birthday my dear friend... and yes, it's going to be a WONDERFUL year! So glad to have you as a part of my life.

Candice said...

What great pics; how do you have so many old ones? I must raid mom's stash!
Love you, hope it was a great one!

APeck said...

Why can't I ever keep up with your birthday?!?! I'm the Webelos assistant and the Cub Master and the treat ideas gave me some inspiration for next year (we're just doing the regatta this year). Hope your day was totally awesome and I'm a big fan of the 3 year old pants.

Joanne said...

Hope you had a great birthday. The pictures bring back so many memories. I don't remember you having any awkward years! Your are amazing and I know you have the courage to make your year one to remember. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...