"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, February 23, 2012

HOOPS


Regular season basketball is done for Morley.  He suited up for the "A" team the entire season and saw some playing time each game.  He started on the "B" team and did very well.  His ball handling skills have improved a lot and he enjoyed playing point guard.  Next season....he hopes that his growth spurt shows up so he can play post!  :)




We have such a great time yelling and cheering for him!  Most of the time I can barely stand the suspense.  I may or may not yell at the refs...high school ball is going to be brutal if 7th grade ball has be breathing into a paper bag!

This is most of his team dressed to impress before a home game.

Tebow time?

Morley's teacher, Mrs Reece, emailed this to me a while back.  She said, "I came across this picture of Morley and had to pass it on. It captures Morley perfectly."


Seventh grade has been amazing so far for Morley!  He has a solid group of exceptional friends, joined quiz bowl, spirit club and looks forward to also playing golf in the spring.

Morley, you're awesome!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

Super Hero! What a guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...