Our dear Coley got married.
Mr. David Henderson is one lucky guy!
Matt and I drove to Salt Lake City, Utah to spend the special day with Coley and David.
Yes, the dear children were left in Nebraska with wonderful friends!
The temple ceremony was wonderful
and we nearly became frozen popsicle's outside waiting for pictures afterwards.
Thankfully we had these too funny guys to keep us entertained.
YES! That is Mr. Greg Titus! We met up with Greg and Maleia in Utah after
a LOOOONNNGGG 15 months of not seeing each other.
More on our fun weekend together later...
The beautiful bride and groom
Later in the evening they had a wedding dinner and it was so delicious!
There were many of us from Sidney (or recently moved from Sidney) at the wedding
and it was a wonderful reunion! We had a lot of fun at our table with the Siler's, Titus's, Haskell's and Eldridge's.
Maleia and I with our Coley. Goodness, we look so tall! *wink*
Coley and Grace giving their "big brother" some "little sister" love
I love this picture!! Trissh had to leave early so we are missing her! These ladies are so amazing and I feel so blessed to have them in my life!
It was a beautiful day even though the snow was hard to find! David and Coley are the cutest couple and we are so happy for them!!

4 comments:
Wow! It is awesome to see you all together. Coley looks gorgeous. We had a great time with your kiddos.
I must be getting old because the bride looks like she's about 12! So glad you were able to see your good friends again! Merry Christmas!
What a jam packed weekend trip. I'm so glad you are surrounded by such close friends.
Beautiful bride! So glad you guys were able to go.
Post a Comment