I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Hmmm, you've given me an idea. Do you think that would work and Justin would actually wear a coat to school? It is only 20 degrees outside, not sure he needs one!
5 comments:
Cute
Ann
Surprised that he let you cut it. That little cheat still owes me a haircut!
Shoot! I'd let you cut my hair for a bag of those white chocolate mint kisses. Bribe me! Please?! Drew, you are a handsome boy.
Hmmm, you've given me an idea. Do you think that would work and Justin would actually wear a coat to school? It is only 20 degrees outside, not sure he needs one!
The new cut looks great!
Post a Comment