September 2, 2011
Logan Temple
Logan, Utah
Vince and Kalee are pretty cute!
She is so adorable and our little family fell in love with her immediately! We first met her in April and have had a lot of fun getting to know her better. Vince has to fight Brayden for snuggle time, but I think Vince has officially won all the snuggle rights to Kalee. We always have a great time with them and we can't wait for their visit out to Nebraska.
The ceremony was beautiful and the day was perfect. I tried to take a few of my own photos (even though I couldn't get my settings right) and I am happy I was able to captured a little bit of their special day.
These are all of Matt's siblings with the bride.
Margie, Ellen, Kalee, Vince, Matt and Sarah
oldest to youngest, starting with Matt
Vince with his parents
ALL of the Haley side cousins, except for Keegan! We sure missed him!
The Haley men
Vince with his gorgeous sisters
all of the Haley "daughters"
These gals are pretty amazing and I feel pretty lucky to be a part of their family!
Kalee and Ella
They are so cute together. You'll constantly find them holding hands while they walk
or just be sitting together side by side.
the GIRL cousins, minus little Reagan
the BOY cousins minus Keegan
our cute family with the bride and groom
I love this picture of Haley and Morley.
They are cousins who are only 10 weeks apart in age.
They are usually bickering and pestering each other but this trip they got along great!
we are a bit washed out in this picture but I still love it. Smiles all around!
Their reception was the next night in Rexburg, Idaho.
It was a beautiful evening with everything set up outside.
Kalee had the cutest decorations and details to everything that evening.
*click on the collage to enlarge images*
I seriously want that blue bird! She made all of the cake toppers, party favors and designed the evening with her sweet sister, Melissa. Everything was perfect!
This is Matt's 93 year old grandmother with her 13 great grandchildren. (14 with Keegan)
We love her and her sophistication! Her son asked her to wear flats to the wedding so her back and legs wouldn't be sore and she refused! High heels and pantyhose all the way!
Sweet Grandma Behunin with our kids.
I think Drew was tired of pictures! He makes me giggle, sometimes.
I love this girl! Haley and I have a special bond, even more so after her week with us in Nebraska this summer! We had a great time hanging out over the weekend and sharing her memories of her "country vacation" with the rest of the extended family!
It was a super fantastic weekend full of family and wonderful memories! We had so much fun celebrating Vince and Kalee's wedding and the start of their new life together!
We love you!


9 comments:
Great post Ali. We loved the pictures of the reception. Standing in line all night we seemed to miss a lot of other things that were going on. I guess what was our job for the night though... But seriously, we really liked these pics. The one of Haley and Morley really is cute. The ones with Grandma and all the kids is also a special picture. She can now die knowing that she saw/had the oppurtunity of seeing all of her grandkids marry in the temple. I even made a comment to her about her high heels. Ha! Kalee loved your post and smiled big!
Thank you (other) Haley Family!
I love all of the beautiful photos and the decorations are beautiful. Love the colors!
Looks like it was a wonderful time. Morley looks so handsome in his suit! And you look beautiful, my dear!
I love the colors, decorations, outfits and pics of the family. What a fun weekend away.
What a fun weekend. Everyone looked gorgeous/handsome! You look amazing in teal. Hooray for family memories.
So fun! That picture of you and Haley is sweet...I too want that blue bird! Great decorations!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Weddings are always a great reason to get together! The newlyweds look very happy. Loved all the pictures!
Wow Ali, you really captured some great moments. Kalee did a great job with the decorations and all the details. I love her dress, too. I'm so happy for the newly created Haley family. We wish them all the best. Vince did almost as well as Matt did on finding the most beautiful bride!
Fun fun fun! That last pic is an awesome shot of you!
Post a Comment