"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ SIBLINGS

While packing the last few weeks, I came across a few gems that I just can't keep from sharing!

Here is a sibling picture taken in
1993

Ages: me 16, Darci 14, Candice 12, Will 9 and Tom 4



 Fast forward 12 years
2005


Ages: Ali 28, Darci 26, Candice 24, Will 21 and Tom 16


I have been thinking about my sisters and brothers a lot lately.  I miss them and it is hard not being able to see them as often as I wish.  We are spread across the country from Washington state to Washington D. C.
Love you guys!

You can go HERE to see more recent pictures.
Pin It!

6 comments:

tomperry1 said...

I just have to say one thing. In the first picture, I am by far the cutest one. I am gonna have to put this on my facebook for all the ladies to see. Dang, I WAS cute.

Darci said...

Oh boy! That is too funny. At least I think we've gotten better with age. :)

Kris said...

Wow...your one brother looks just like Drew!

Mackay Family said...

Love the hair in the first one! Crazy how styles have changed! You guys are the best!

Joanne said...

Oh how the time has flown by. Yes, I think all of you have gotten more beautiful and handsome over the years. I do like the attitude of some of the siblings. Some things never change!

Candice said...

I forgot to comment...We were a pretty cute bunch. Luckily we have gotten cuter over time!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...