"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, September 12, 2011

FOURTEEN years

Happy Anniversary to my sweety!


We've done a lot of pretty amazing things over the years.


and we've had our disagreements...


and we've created some pretty cute kids together...


and we have a lot of fun together!



You've loved me through the *thick* and *thin* years and our love gets stronger and deeper every day.
Thanks for being the best eternal companion, for me!


I LOVE YOU!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the greatest people I know! ... and I must say that last picture of you two is beautiful. You are one HOT momma! :)

Candice said...

Ahhh, sweet...congrats!
Look at that blonde hair, what a hottie!

Madison Grunig said...

Happy Anniversary! Great post and I hope you guys have a great day!

Darci said...

Matt better watch out - you're looking younger all the time! Beautiful da'ling, simply beautiful. Happy Anniversary to you two - a couple full of character and love.

Jenni Call said...

Haley?!!! I love that photo. You two are amazing. Happy 14th anniversary! I wonder what the next 14 will bring!!

Christine said...

You two are a gorgeous couple! Happy anniversary!

me said...

Happy Anniversary Haley!
MH +AH = 4EVER
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...