I have gotten so lax in the "Christmas outfits" category for the kids!!! I remember when I used to shop for matching ties and sweater vests for the boys so they could be all cute and festive. This year...they picked out their own ties and thankfully Ella had a cute little outfit in her closet. The kids even commented that they didn't have matching ties this year...but they didn't want to wear ones I have bought before. Whatever.
Here they are before church in their Sunday best!
ALL SMILING!
and CRAZY!!
and Miss Ella just because she looked pretty cute.
We nearly missed our traditional visit to Santa this year. Our "regular" place to see him did not have Santa visit this year. So...off we went to Cabelas to visit Santa. Oye! I will say that at least Santa is wearing his jolly red suit this year and not CAMO head to toe. I would prefer a "Christmas" background instead of elk and deer...but it is Cabelas after all. The kids were very cooperative and everyone smiled. Ella didn't cry this year...but wouldn't sit on his lap either. She was very specific in what she asked Santa for...purple and pink binoculars with butterflies. I sure hope he can deliver!

I can't believe we have two pictures of everyone smiling in one day!
School is out tomorrow for the Christmas break! I a so relieved to have a "break" from our daily/nightly schedule! It's time to just relax and enjoy the vacation with everyone! I have been busy racing to start/finish the quilts for each of the kids. I started this project about a month too late, but I'm determined to get them done. I may have to pull a few all nighters and it will totally be worth it!
Drew and Brayden had their Christmas concerts at school and they did awesome! It never fails that I get teary eyed when I see them up on those risers singing their little hearts out! I wasn't able to get photos of Brayden...since I left my memory card in the computer at the house. Duh!
7 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I really liked your idea of having them match, too bad I never thought about that.... I only have a boy and a girl so I don't think it anyone would get it! Happy Holidays!
I, too, gave up on the matching outfits this year too and I have 3 GIRLS! I have to say, it made me feel good resisting all the new Christmas dresses (and added expense), but today, when we went to take the girls for pictures, I had NO IDEA what to put on them. Doesn't matter though because we still got one half smile, one frowny face and one in tears! Bravo to you and your kids! :)
Your kids all look so cute. Good luck on finishing all of their quilts!
Beautiful kids! Ella is looking so grown up. Merry Christmas!
LOVE the animal background, classic! :)
Very cute kiddos!
I'm so glad you are keeping with the tradition of Santa pictures. I wish we had carried through with that. We do have a few fun pictures of you when you were little. Oh, should I post them on Facebook? Dare I??
Please don't mom - really! Ella looks pretty adorable, but that's no surprise. But Santa doesn't seem too jolly does he. His sugar high must have faded off. The kids cooperating for the picture is a gift in itself. :)
Post a Comment