Morley was the narrator for the reading of the story of Jesus's birth and he did a great job. Mitch was King Harrod, Matt/Joseph, Ella/Mary, Drew and Brayden were the wise"guys".
Then, the traditional opening of the pajamas on Christmas Eve. I was surprised with my own pj's from the girls, so I didn't get any pictures of my kids opening their gifts. How fun that I was included in their fun tradition too! These girls are just so much fun!
They have a tradition of watching The Christmas Oranges and then sharing a chocolate orange. It was a neat story and brought a wonderful spirit of sharing and service to Christmas. Finally after we wrote Santa a letter and left out some cookies and snacks for the reindeer the kids were off to bed. The kids remembered to leave our "Santa key" outside on the door so he could find us since we weren't at our house. Somehow even with arriving with nearly everything totally wrapped and ready to go, Elaine and I were up until 2am. The OLDER girls warned us that they will be up bright and early in the morning. If they beat the kids up...it is going to be really early! They have the cutest little "cowboy" theme tree in the basement! There were SO many presents with both of our families combined, it was very exciting!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!



2 comments:
Not sure who those people are or where you went but it looks like you had a fantastic time! Merry Christmas. :)
Looks like a ton of good memories made over your Christmas. I love your little Christmas skit! Too bad you did not have a monkeep...lol.
Post a Comment