I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Happy Birthday, sprinkle! You are amazing in every way. I am very grateful for such an inspiring friend. Look at how cute those red curls are! Have a great day!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Ali, dear ... So glad I was able to see you and give you a hug a day early for your birthday. Hope it was happy. Ditto to Dad's comments. I love you so much! Mom
Happy Birthday, Ali! I didn't call you with the hopes that you had some family stick around to celebrate! I will call you this week. I hope it was wonderful!
Hey there! Im a Sponser of Jane's Blog and Owner of Bronzed Envy Airbrush Tanning. Just wanted to send a quick note let you know even though you didnt win the tan lotion "give-a-way" Im offering those who entered 1/2 price lotions ($9 reg.$18) and FREE shipping, if you will just make a small post, like on Jane's blog, with my button/logo. Let me know :) Happy Blogging! www.bronzedenvy.com blakeleysmart@yahoo.com
11 comments:
HAPPY Birthday Ali!!!!!
Happy Birthday! Crazy to see how far we've come! Enjoy your year at 33!
Happy Birthday, sprinkle! You are amazing in every way. I am very grateful for such an inspiring friend. Look at how cute those red curls are! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday sis! It was great to see you this weekend. You are such a great friend and strength in my life.
Happy Birthday Alison. You are an amazing woman, mom and wife. The day you were born was a blessing to your Mom and I. I love you. Dad
Happy, Happy Birthday, Ali, dear ... So glad I was able to see you and give you a hug a day early for your birthday. Hope it was happy. Ditto to Dad's comments. I love you so much! Mom
Happy Birthday Ali! Hope you had a great day! You are an amazing woman!
happy birthday!
i love love love love sela's owl shirt, it is so perfect & so adorable! you are so very talented. funnest mail to receive in a long time!
thank you.
Happy Birthday, Ali! I didn't call you with the hopes that you had some family stick around to celebrate! I will call you this week. I hope it was wonderful!
Hey there!
Im a Sponser of Jane's Blog and Owner of Bronzed Envy Airbrush Tanning. Just wanted to send a quick note let you know even though you didnt win the tan lotion "give-a-way" Im offering those who entered 1/2 price lotions ($9 reg.$18) and FREE shipping, if you will just make a small post, like on Jane's blog, with my button/logo. Let me know :) Happy Blogging!
www.bronzedenvy.com
blakeleysmart@yahoo.com
I'm so sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you had a lovely day.
P.S. It's Thursday ;-)What did you create?
Post a Comment