
The yucky sick bug swept through our house for a week! First Drew...in my car. Then, Morley on his bedroom floor. Brayden was next and he "made it". We thought that Ella was going to miss it...but she didn't. She actually woke up, called for me and announced she needed to throw up and we made it just in time! Thank goodness it only lasted about 12 hours...for each child. By the time we were done I think it had been 10 days. I really hope Matt and I don't get it. How does the house still function with a sick mom?
Brayden lost another tooth! I thought kids started losing their bottom teeth first...am I right? So far he has lost only his top two and I just love his silly grin!!


today and it was awesome! My friend Crystal is moving to Utah, as soon as their house sells. We planned a little get away to Scottsbluff for lunch and a pedicure. I hope we can do it at least one more time before she leaves!!! It felt great to unplug and get away for the day with no kids! Just good company, good food and great conversation!

4 comments:
I hope you can think back on that day of pampering now that you are sick. I'm sorry the sick bug got you, too. Hope it is short lived. Love you tons, Mom
Are those your toes? You are sick too? Bummer!!
You're sick? Oh no! Need anything?
Good luck to Crystal, I didn't know she was moving!?
I hope your sicko bug is gone now. A little pampering memory was helpful I'm sure. You're a foot envy-er and I love it! :)
Post a Comment