"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Morley the science kid




Morley loves science. He has an AWESOME science teacher, Mrs. Rolls. For his assignment he had to make a cell, and bring it to class to share.


He chose an animal cell and he wanted to make it out of candy! We had a fun time trying to decide what candy would work best for each part of the cell. Can you figure it out?



He received an "A" for his hard work!
It did not survive an entire day at school, too bad spray whipping cream doesn't stay firm!


Ingredients:
spray whipping cream
jell-o (jiggler recipe)
chocolate chip cookie
skittles
licorice ropes
jumbo smarties
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Wow! I want to go back to elementary school! It looks way too fun. Awesome job Morley and Alison

Mackay Family said...

So dang cute and creative. Bet it was the best one in his class.

Darci said...

Nice work! It reminds me of the one I made many years ago.

me said...

Totally cool! That is so fun to see his take on it. I'm glad to hear he got such a good grade on it too, considering how hard he worked on that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...