“fatherhood is leadership, the most important kind of leadership. It has always been so, it always will be so.”
~Elder L. Tom Perry
“we all know fatherhood is not an easy assignment, but it ranks among the most imperative ever given, in time or eternity. We must not pull away from our children. We must keep trying, keep reaching, keep praying, keep listening. We must keep them "within the clasp of our arms."
~Jeffrey R. Holland
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my amazing father! He has taught me so much, loves me so much and has been a extraordinary example all my life! He loves his family and it shows through his actions, words and deeds. I love you Dad!
Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband and father to our four children! We love you so much are we are so grateful for the man you are!
father's day 2013
His special dinner was Otto's Chicken and Rice. A special meal his mom would make on special occasions! It was delicious and he was in food heaven! We kept our gift simple but thoughtful, just a few of his favorite things along with a travel battery for his phone or iPad. I wanted to get him some items for his big ARCTIC CIRCLE fishing trip is going on in July but that is all taken care of.
father's day 2010
father's day 2011
father's day 2012
I am so thankful to have you as my eternal companion and for being my partner in raising our children. I love you so much!
I made these fun treats for the father's at church. I sure love Pinterest!
We are so blessed with so many father figures in our lives! We love Matt's dad, Preston! He is always teaching and sharing his knowledge about the gospel and loves his family! We love our grandpa's and those men who are wonderful examples to our boys.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment