It was so nice to get away for a few days!!! The mountains were beautiful, the shopping plentiful (alone I might add), perfect weather and fun with family every single day. Matt even got a day of fishing in on Friday while I went out shopping. Haley, Morley and I enjoyed multiple walks together, we ate delicious food and took silly pictures! Morley is thrilled he is finally taller than Haley! Cousins played and played outside together. I was a little afraid that Ella wouldn't "fit in" with Brynn and Emi since they see each other all the time but they acted as if they all play together often! Ella was in girl heaven! Candice brought her boys and hung out Saturday afternoon for a few hours! It was so good to see her and to watch the kids play together! Riley was the lucky duck who got Nana's red hair! He is such a cutie pie and Kayson is such a little boy! No snuggles without stealing them from him!! I wish we were able to see each other more!!! Tadj is taking Japanese in high school and very good at it! Drew is fascinated and now has an app on his iPod to help him learn common phrases. Ella wanted to practice writing her own Japanese characters too. She really liked hanging around Tadj, which I am sure was a little annoying for him since he is 16! He was a good sport! Thanks to her teenage cousin Haley....Ella also now LOVES the boys band One Direction. We found her a notebook before we left that just made her day. Ella also had another loose tooth and Uncle Vince told her he'd pay her $3 to let him pull it out. She tried for $10 but he only had $3 in his wallet. ha! She was a tough girl and had quite the audience and he paid up! The tooth fairy also upped her rates....$2 for that tooth under her pillow. I hope that was just a special rate since we were on vacation! We wanted to stay for a few more days but work and school called us back home. Thankfully we'll see them all again in July!
We love family!!!





2 comments:
A One Direction fan??? Oh no!!! It cannot have started this early, can it??
How fun! So glad you got to spend time with family. Spring before the snow! LOL
Post a Comment