"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RAVE RUN birthday party























I took a trip to Denver to celebrate Erica's birthday.  She planned a super fun night with dinner and a RAVE race downtown.  Everyone made tutu's and  had funky knee high socks.  She had everyone give her a shirt for themselves so she could personalize them for us.  We had no idea what to expect.  At dinner before the race she presented each shirt to all of us.  She chose a word that described each person, to her.  She chose CHEERFUL for em.  What a sweet gift to us on her birthday.  The back of her shirt said, "The ladies color my world". 

We had a blast taking crazy pictures and getting psyched for the race.  Kris and I stayed together for the 5k, neither of us really too worried about running it for a time and she was still recovering from an injury.  It was fun and crazy.  I stayed the night at Briggs' that night with Brayden and Drew.  Then we headed back early in the morning so we could attend Stake Conference in Cheyenne.  They split our stake, finally!

What a fun weekend and so glad to have amazing friends!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...