"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, November 8, 2012

*** little Ali ***

My parents have said for years that Ella is a "little Ali". 
 
My mom sent me a box of clothes I wore when I was little and I thought it would be fun
to try a dress on Ella that I also wore in kindergarten!
 
me....in kindergarten....1982
 
 
 
 
 
Ella....in kindergarten...2012




 
She didn't wear the dress to school, it is much too short, I am sure she is taller than I was.
Man, she sure looked cute. 
 

Pin It!

4 comments:

Candice said...

WOW, very similiar!!
Too short? Looks great to me...and so stinkin cute and fashionable. 20 years later?!

Darci said...

You both are quite adorable kindergarteners. The fact that you still have the dress is amazing.

Joanne said...

So fun to see Ella in your old, but very cute dress. Love that we held on to it.

Valori I. Perry said...

I thought this would be the best post to write my birthday wishes on :) Happy birthday!! Hope today is amazing and that you're consistently spoiled throughout the day. Love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...