I may have made a mistake when I told Matt that I had fun hunting. Just five days after our goose hunt....I was up again at 4:00am wearing camo, again, going deer hunting. I think my "honey-do" list will get a few items added to it! *wink*
Brayden is a die hard hunter and also tagged along. We were up so early and hiked about a mile in the dark before the beautiful sunrise. We went to the location where Matt has been very successful the last three years. So far this year, nothing. We saw one doe and one buck but went home empty handed. Matt didn't take one shot that day but we had a fun time hanging out together. It was fun being out with Matt doing something he really enjoys. Nature really is just so beautiful!
love my two hunters!
this guy only took one nap at the end of the day.
look at those lashes!
Hunting twice in one week for this lady was fun, new and exciting. However, I do enjoy sleeping past past four o'clock in the morning! Love you babe!
1 comment:
All you hunters...wow! I'm not surprised at all of course, but the dedication from Brayden is impressive. Seriously - between his lashes and freckles - what a cutie!
Post a Comment