Canning is truely and art and a test of patience and endurance.
A few years ago a I canned peaches, pears, salsa and spaghetti sauce with friends,
never on my own.
This year....all on my own.
Scary!
Matt bought me a waterbath canner a few years ago and never used,
until this summer/fall. I had fun and that canner,
it was well used!
Now, my shelves are filling up and I can't wait to each peaches in the winter and enjoy the other yummy treats in the jars! We have the most wonderful insulated storage room in our garage full of shelves. One day, I hope they will be full!
Apple pie filling, peaches, spaghetti sauce, corn salsa, tomatillo salsa, chunky salsa, pickles, pepper jelly, and apple butter are in the jars this year. Hopefully we'll be able to add pears and more garden goodies next year!
1 comment:
I love that you are doing so much canning. The shelves look beautiful with those home canned delights. Nice job Ali!
Post a Comment