"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, July 20, 2012

who needs a tent?






Ella and the boys wanted to set up a tent in our yard....we talked them into just sleeping under the stars on our deck.  Matt was a trooper and slept outside with them and endured the endless mischief from the kitties. He said one even got inside his sleeping bag and slept at his feet.  They slept well and can't wait to do it again!  

Sunday morning before church we enjoyed watching a crop duster fly over fields near our house.  
I wish I noticed my focus was off...darn!





Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

Justin laid a crop duster that very same day...in the car...on the way to church. Not quite the same. Made my focus go blurry too. Good idea with the deck. How come you didn't sleep outside too? he he.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...