"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day love









we sure had a great day celebrating Matt for father's day!  The kids made special gifts and wrote letters.  Morley's is the star wars card and Drew didn't want a picture of his gift.  We had a yummy breakfast, headed to church, a delicious dinner and then gifts!  

On Saturday the kids and I had a little photo session outside, man can we have the theatrics!  Of course there were tears, laughter, silliness and then smiles.  I love that we did capture a few funny moments and then finally a keeper!  It's framed and on Matt's desk now!

We sure love the daddy in our house for all he sacrifices, how hard he works and how he loves us.  

I sure love my dad too!  He is one of the most loving people I know.  He has taught so much about love and    service through example.  He calls several times a week to just say hi and check in.  I love you dad!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...