"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, November 7, 2011

a guys fishing trip



Matt, Hobbes and Bruce took a much needed road trip and headed to Idaho for some fishing in late October. 


a little bit of shameless Cabelas advertising...



Matt's dad was able to join them for a day of fishing too!

Hobbes...



Bruce....

Matt and Hobbes at Mesa Falls

Matt casting

Bruce is an amazing photographer and took ALL of these photos.  I think I need a few lessons from him!  Check out the video Bruce put together!!  We missed him but we're sure glad he has great friends to do these trips with!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Christine said...

It looks amazing. I'm glad they were able to go!

Jenni Call said...

I want a fish eye lens! What amazing scenery. So pristine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...