"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, November 11, 2011

Flash Back Friday


My momma and sisters after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World
1998

Don't be jealous of the overalls!



Check out the super fun husband of mine....


I can't wait to take our kids there!  Some of my most favorite memories were our family trips to
Walt Disney World!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO AWESOME!! My thoughts exactly on the overalls, we must have been the coolest kids around! Those Disney World trips were the best.

Darci said...

We were pretty cute! :) Your hubby is quite the comic. I too can't wait to have my kids enjoy the magic of Disney World.

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

I love the pic of Splash Mountain. Tell Matt he's a complete Lame-O! ;)

Jenni Call said...

love...it ALL. That expression is so MATT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...