"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scouting 4 Food





We really enjoy the opportunity to do Scouting 4 Food in our community.  This year is was just Drew and Ella picking up the bags and we had 13 streets to take care of!  Matt and Brayden were hunting with my Dad and Morley was home recovering from being very sick on Friday.  The weather was beautiful and we had a fun time together!  We went to the Book and Coffee corner after we finished sorting all of our food and enjoyed some fun drinks and a few new books to take home.

We also had parent-teacher conferences this week.  I am so impressed with the boys and their hard work!  Morley and Drew both had a 4.0 and Brayden had all O's and an S+!  Drew is also in the "gifted" math class and will soon be doing 5th grade math!  He surely didn't get that gift from me!  Their teachers are amazing and I know they boys are excelling in their schoolwork because they have great instructors!  Ah, three day weekend here we come!
Pin It!

1 comment:

me said...

That day was beyond stressful for me. I just had to keep reminding myself it was for a good cause.
I wish Jax could have been there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...