We love to play games and one Sunday afternoon Ella and Drew decided they wanted to play the dreadful...I mean FUN game of Monopoly. They made they best decision and played in the little cove by the stairs. That way, they could keep it out and not be in the way and have it "messed up". They played for quite some time, Matt and I were very impressed!
Beautiful heavy snow fell this week. Oh how pretty is was, especially on the big evergreen trees! The kids were hoping for at least a late start for school but they were sorely disappointed. They did enjoy playing in the snow at recess though. Unfortunately, it didn't stay around too long and were back up to unseasonably warm weather. I also saw the MOSAIC ME for the first time. The high school art class does a mosaic of all the school staff and it was finally my turn. Some girls from the freshman class did mine and it isn't terrible. I think my eyes looks crazy but overall a pretty good job. They are ALL on display in the lunchroom at school for EVERYONE to see....EVERY DAY!
I had a brilliant idea of making some "theme" shirts for the upcoming holidays to generate some extra Christmas money. When I first started my business I made a turkey shirt and thought that would be easy enough to make for a boy or a girl. Ella made a pretty cute model! Boy howdy....it was a popular idea! I gave my self only 4 days to get them done...before I realized how many orders I would receive. In the end....I made 28 shirts and 7 skirts that short amount of time. GeeWhiz! I need to think of a Christmas design, fast!!!
2 comments:
Love the turkey shirts, love mosaic Ali, love Ella's creativity, love game time, love the snow (although we would've had a snow day for sure). Oh to blog again. Thanks for keeping yours up at least. :)
Signed: Darci (to the above) oops
Post a Comment