"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

We LOVE carving pumpkins.
We especially love the tracing kits with the fun designs and clever tools.  The kids all chose their own designs and had a great time!  We had music playing, dancing and a lot of laughs together!
 






I believe the best part of the night was looking at the pics from Matt's Go-Pro camera. He set it up on top of our kitchen cabinets to take a picture every 30 seconds.  These are my favorites. 

 
At the end....they took pictures wearing different hats every 30 seconds. Oh how I love Matt, he is so fun with the kids!
 
 
* click on the image to enlarge*

Pin It!

1 comment:

Valori I. Perry said...

Those go pro pix are awesome! Mad props to Matt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...