I had A LOT of fun making the kids new clothes for their new school year!
My silhouette was AMAZING with the freezer paper! The best thing, I was able to figure out how to take ANY image I find online and convert it to a SVG file that was SO easy! The boys had fun picking out their designs and paint color for the shirts. I was lucky and found the plain shirts for $3 or under and I already had the paint and freezer paper so they were very inexpensive! We'll be making many more I am sure!
Ella's outfits.....I got a little carried away. What can I say...I love sewing for my girl. I've been working on her outfits here and there between orders all summer long.
front...and then back of this vibrant skirt
This double layered twirl skirt has two shirts.
I think this yellow/gray outfit is Ella's favorite. Out of all her new clothes she picked this one for the first day of school. I love wearing yellow!
I love trying to think up new designs for unique outfits! This pink shirt was cute, buy very plain. It is fun taking an old shirt and making it "new" again!
Of course I have more outfits for Ella planned, the first a maxi dress and some long sleeved shirts for fall/winter.
One Stitch at a Time has been VERY busy, which is VERY good!
What have you made lately?
2 comments:
Wow Ali, I love all the fun shirts and outfits. You are so creative. Great job! I wish I had a thimble full of your talent and energy!!!
You are amazeballs. That is all.
Post a Comment