Drew is 11. Eleven. E-LEV-EN. Double uno.
Tell me it isn't so!?
He is one pretty amazing boy. He is passionate, handsome, stubborn, tender, strong, determined, head strong, loving, compassionate, stubborn, spiritual, tender hearted, stubborn, adventurous, loyal, brave, and smart just to name a few. Did I mention stubborn more than once? oops.
*wink*
We are so lucky to have him in our family and thankful he is exactly who he wants to be. He is a joy, most of the time. He isn't shy to give hugs to his mom and dad and is a great big brother to Ella, who adores him. It is fun to see the relationship developing between Drew and his brothers, when they can get a long. I can't wait for them to be best friends.
We love you!!!



2 comments:
Happy birthday to Drew!!!
Happy Birthday!! Such a great day to be born ;) I LOVE That picture of him in the bucket - haha! So great!
Post a Comment