Ah...we survived family pictures this year!!! It was nearly painless and tear free and the weather was perfect! Jenni had to bribe me to have them done again, and I am so glad she is so generous and talented! She and I have been wanting to try some new ideas and we both loved the furniture outside concept. One night while at scouts with the boys I noticed an old couch and chair and knew that was what we were going to use! I really love the way the fall colors and the bright splashes of color from our clothes! We did have to do two sessions...we forgot to take ones of just the kids the first session! Thankfully the kids were VERY cooperative and it only took 20 minutes. Ella wasn't feeling very well for their session, and I love the photo that Jenni captured of her snuggling Drew. There were rewards of Blizzards and Sillybands...but I'm okay with that!
You can see the rest of our photo shoot HERE if you like, and don't forget to book your sessions with Jenni at Apple Green Photography.
Thanks Jenni for capturing our smiles!!










8 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the one of you and Matt- talented photographer!
I love the picture of the entire family where Matt has the Jim from The Office look on his face. So funny! Miss you guys like crazy!
Gorgeous! Now to convince my husband into some photos...NOT! Maybe next year. Your entire family is so handsome. I wanted to see the "Matt on the couch, doin' his lazy dog" photo...or the other one. Wink! You look gorgeous as always. You are hogging all the gorgeousness...give some to me! LOL
Wow...amazing pictures. I am obsessed with your hair. It is so cute. Love all the colors you picked and everyone looks so cute!
I love the setting and photos. Jenni is talented for sure and lucky for her the objects are pretty good looking! :)
Adorable! You always have the best family pictures. I love fall pictures outdoors :)
they all turned out great, but the one of ella is my favorite ;)
Great photo session. Jenni really knows how to capture the Haley family at your best. Can't wait to get our copy for the family wall, hint, hint.
Post a Comment