I love 4th of July! The friends, fireworks, food and memories! We hosted another fun party this year!In the end I think we had 45 friends/kids over! I prepared all of the food above everyone who came brought their own meat to grill and a side dish. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the mass amount of food there was! It was so much fun! We had corn hole, hobo golf, crocket, koob, the trampoline, giant badminton and whiffle ball. There was a lot of visiting and getting to know each other better. Matt and I figured we were the 2nd OLDEST couple at the party. WHAT?? Out of the nine families that came, we were almost the oldest. ha ha
Thanks to Evelyn and Ian for the GORGEROUS photo they took of us right at sunset! It may end up on our wall, I just love it!
On the 3rd, I ran another 5k. It was the "Firecracker Run" in Bridgeport and Matt was a sweetheart and came with me. I am literally running my tail off, yeah!!
I am so thankful for the freedoms we enjoy living in this amazing country! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:
Post a Comment