Morley had a unique and special experience to attend Youth Conference at Martin's Cove for Trek. Matt and I were so excited for him to attend this and prayed he would have an amazing and spiritual experience! I am SO thankful for the pictures that Kirtis Hill took for me during the four days! It was hot and windy and a tough few days. Morley came home exhausted but with a stronger testimony. He didn't share a lot except that is was "good" and "fun". Boys...
Then he was asked to give a talk in sacrament meeting on his experience. It was fantastic, very spiritual and from his heart. He read the story of the gentleman he "walked for" and then shared his testimony about different experiences he had. I cried the whole time and he was emotional too. I sure love that kid! I hope these experiences will stay with him through his life!
No comments:
Post a Comment