Our sweet Ella is seven. SEVEN! We had a blast planning her special birthday party together! She was very specific with what she wanted to do with her Garden Party theme! Purple, flowers, cupcakes and friends. When we were in Denver, she helped me pick out the pots to paint, the plants, food and decorations! It is so much for fun doing this together!!! It was fun utilizing all of my milk glass vases! I LOVE how it all came together and so did the birthday girl! I had it all decorated last night after she went to bed so it was quite the surprise when she woke up this morning! The food was fun to create and display!
The girls had a fun time painting their special terracotta pots. While they dried, they had their "tea party" and I was fun listening to them giggle and chat with each other. She had two friends from church and four from school. I never like to limit the amount of friends but I just couldn't do more than six extra. After they ate it was present time! Her friends were very generous and Ella adored every single gift! The party ended with the giggly girls planting their pretty flowers in their pots! They were cute and so meticulous with the dirt....even though the tablecloth doesn't look like it! I had a blast witnessing their innocent friendship and fun!
Happy birthday, my baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment